To see women grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord through teaching, worship, prayer, and discipleship. Our goal is to mature women so that they can in turn encourage and exhort younger women. As outlined in Titus 2:3-5, we believe this is our calling as believers and as women.
To develop a vibrant and well-rounded ministry to women age 18 and up and which encompasses our church’s distinctives:
- Bold proclamation of God’s word.
- Lifting high the name of Jesus through worship together as women.
- Believing in the power of prayer and making this a central part of our group meetings.
- Sharing the gospel with boldness at our corporate meetings, by inviting friends to ministry events, and individually.
- Purposeful disciple-making within our community of women.
2018-2019 Ministry Year
Redemption Women meets once per month on Saturday mornings, for a time of worship, learning, discussion, and prayer. Meetings are from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. at Pickering Christian School in Ajax.
Study & Format
This year, we will be going through a video series based on the book "Adorned - Living Out the Beauty of the Gospel Together" by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. Meetings will follow a video & discussion format (no mid-week homework), as we examine Titus 2:3-5, 10 and learn what it means to “Adorn the Gospel” in the context of female community. We invite you to join us as we take a closer look at the Apostle Paul’s exhortation to women in this important passage!
RW Newsletter Archive
Click to download our latest newsletter so you can stay informed and updated with what's happening in Redemption Women!